Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Off we go...

into the wild blue yonder! I've got more planes in my house than probably are sitting at O'Hare this morning. Been busy getting planes ready for a friend's VBS next week, with the theme being Amazing Wonders Aviation - so airplanes are central to the theme.

These photos don't show the fniishing touches with the yellow 'trim'.

In keeping with the aerospace theme, I moved up a little higher into the heavens and made this tray for my sweet grandson, Little Man, just because...

Recently, I ran across a quote from "Guess How Much I Love You", by Sam McBratney, a children's story that I remember reading to my little ones [so you know this book has been around for a little while], when the father, Big Nutbrown Hare, tells his son, Little Nutbrown Hare, at the end "I love you to the moon and back!"  Wonderful book...little ones will love hearing this! This tray includes the man in the moon, hearts, stars, and a few airplanes [since Little Man loves airplanes].

This will be a busy week with several orders coming up, so who knows when I will post again?!

The Cookie Lady

2 comments:

  1. And they absolutely taste better if you make airplane sounds while you eat them!

    ReplyDelete