Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Sweets

I really haven't forgotten about my blog...I just haven't baked a lot lately to have anything to show you until now. I had a cookie order of four dozen for one of my husband's co-workers and finished them up today. Tomorrow I pack them all for shipment  - she is sending them ahead to Arizona, since she is flying and doesn't want to bother with them on the plane. I hope they arrive unbroken! Extras were made - just in case!

[photos by Russell Cook]

A special announcement will be made at my customer's family gathering, hence the 'baby Christmas' set of cookies :)

The snowflakesand trees have sparkling sugar on them that doesn't show up in the photo but they are prettier in real life.

Lemon dough is a chillin' in the fridge to go along with some vanilla cookies I'm in process of decorating for another special order that's got to ship out next week.

Merry Christmas, y'all!
The Cookie Lady

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Shanna! Glad you're back in business! I've missed seeing pics of your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I kinda missded blogging...there's a New Year's resolution for me :)

    ReplyDelete