Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beginnings

Blogging is something I never thought I would do - and I may not do much of it. Although I admire others' blogs and their ability to communicate, I did not look at blogging as my 'outlet'. My purpose in beginning now is to display samples of my cookie designs for the benefit of friends, family, and customers. I hope this is useful and not boring. If you have any questions about order times, pricing, designs, etc., please contact me via my gmail account.

Bear with me as I learn to navigate Blogger!



This is one of the first trays I made for the public, for a thank you reception at the library where my husband works.

Then there was the Fourth of July picnic at church:


Guess I need to get a good digital camera for blogging! One thing leads to another...

The Cookie Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment