Sunday, February 26, 2012

Easter's Coming!

Yesterday I enjoyed hosting a mini-class on decorating Spring cookies for some of my church friends. They had such fun and I was tickled to see how fast they caught on and how well they did! We worked on six Spring designs: bunny, tulip, daisy, butterfly, Easter egg, and the cross. After they left, I worked on these:


I love Easter - it's my favorite holiday, a special time to remember what Jesus did for me. And Spring reminds me of the rebirth I have in Him and because of Him.

Well, Easter will be here before you know it! For anyone who is interested, I'm offering cookie trays of a baker's dozen for $10 or 2 dozen for $15. These will look great on the dessert table or for placing near the children's table for your Easter lunch. You can use them as place setting decorations. They also make cheery gifts for family, friends, your church staff, Sunday School teachers, or any other special folks in your life. Your choice of sugar cookie flavors: Buttery Sweet Dough, Vanilla Bean, Lemon, Chocolate or Chocolate Mocha. Email me or send a Facebook message for more information or to order.

If you're busy...let me bake for you!

The Cookie Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment