Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Easter cookies

I made two trays of Easter cookies over the weekend for a friend, along with a gift tray of birthday cookies in turquoise and brown [of which I just know I took a photo but now I can't locate it on my phone]:


I really like the Spring cookie with the flowers popping up from the ground...kinda looks like my yard right now. I put ruffles around the Easter eggs this time. The lighting was not as bright as I had hoped, so you can't very well see the polka dots on the eggs. I didn't have my photographer on hand to take pictures before I delivered them.

Thanks, Lisa, for the order!

The Cookie Lady

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed these. They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like the look of the ruffled eggs; will try that again.

    ReplyDelete