Monday, March 12, 2012

Wedding bells will be a-ringing!

Last night, our church celebrated the upcoming marriage of our minister of music and his high school sweetheart. They have a really sweet love story...ask me sometime and I'll tell you about it. A lovely cake was part of the presentation table, and I made some cookies [of course] to go along with it:


These are just a few of the cookies [my favorites] from the tray that I took to church. This was my first try at making bluebirds with royal icing as a transfer on wax paper and then placing them onto the cookie. I was pretty pleased at how they turned out and plan to use this method of decorating again. I have to give credit for the idea of using a bell cutter as a birdcage to Callye at Sweet Sugarbelle.

The Cookie Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment