Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bremen Town Musicians

Sabrina, the children's librarian at the C E Weldon Library, asked me to make cookies for the Readers' Theater parent reception earlier this week. After delivering them, I realized I hadn't taken any photos of them. Sabrina was at the ready and took these photos for me:



The buttery sweet dough-flavored scalloped circles and squares were decorated with music notes and clef signs as a nod to the storyline [the animals leave their lives on the farm and head for the city to become musicians]. I looked through all the animal cutters I had and - amazingly! - found a donkey, dog and cat, but no rooster. The first tray above contains animal cookies and their 'music' sounds.

Thank you, Sabrina, for asking me to do this!

The Cookie Lady

2 comments: